- Do you go to every lecture, finish every homework problem, but still feel like you have no clue during physics exams?
- Is your professor so terrible that you literally have to teach yourself?
- Is Mastering Physics ruining your life???
We all know how painful most college physics courses are, but what they didn’t tell you is that it doesn’t have to be so hard. No one ever showed us how to learn physics.
Sign up below to get my Physics Problem-Solving Guide, so that you can:
- Knock out your grueling weekly problem sets, while still maintaining what little social life you still have
- Develop the “Physics Intuition” that those kids who just get it seem to have
- Ace your next exam, without spending hours at the library
- Finally figure out what a Joule is…
All this even IF your professor skips key steps during example problems, inaudibly mumbles, or is pushing eighty.